TDC Group eCommerce Return Policy
TDC is proud of our tradition of providing quality products and exceptional service to our many valued customers. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return it.
We are happy to accept returns for a refund on purchases made through our eCommerce platform.
- Once a purchased or delivered item/products is returned, customers have thirty days (30) days to return the item/product/s to be eligible for a store credit
- Items that were delivered or purchased incorrectly must be returned within three (3) business days
- Notification of returns must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An email with an assigned reference number will be given to bring to the store, when a customer returns an item/product/s
- All returned item/products must be in its original packaging and in original condition.
- Once the return is received and inspected, customers will be notified of approval or rejection of the refund
- All returns must be accompanied by an official store invoice. Failure to do so may delay the processing return/credit and will include a processing fee of $1.17 (reprinting service charge)
- If approved, the refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to the customer’s credit/debit card, TDC Gift Card or original method of payment
- If denied, the item/product/s will be returned to the customer
- Exchanges are not allowed unless the purchased product is manufactured defective or damaged
- Returns will not be accepted on sale items
Cancel or edit order
You can cancel your order while it's still in a Processing status or within 45 minutes of placing the order. Once the status changes to out for delivery or ready for pick-up, the order cannot be cancelled. Once a cancellation request is submitted, it can't be undone.
If the order or item is too far along to cancel, most items can be returned. Learn more about our return policy or start a return in your account once you receive the item.
Itaic – clickbait to the cancellation landing page.
Steps to cancel order
Use these steps to see if the item or order is still in a Processing status and request a cancellation.
- In the upper-right corner of any shoptdc.com page, click the Account icon.
- Select Track Order.
- Enter the email address used to place the order and the order number shown on your order confirmation email.
- Click Cancel next to the item you wish to attempt to cancel.
- If you do not see a Cancel button, it could be because your order is too far along to cancel, or it's being fulfilled. If so, you can reach out to us via our customer service portal.
If you placed an order for store pickup and want to cancel, use the Cancel button and follow the set steps.